Thursday, May 13, 2010

Arts Night at Sir Sandford Flemming Academy

On May 6th at 6 pm. My School Sir Sandford Flemming Academy hosted Arts Night. Arts Night is once a year and there is music, dancing, drama, ceramics, visual arts, and photography all wrapped up into one thing. That one thing if your wondering was William Shakespear's A Midsummer Nights Dream. Many students at the school took part in the rendition and it was a huge success tons of people came out.
In the photo above, one of my good friends Shamis Gaxnuug

 A crazy and colourful dance performance

Some of the cast members

Mr Nolan who put this together.


Arts Night isn't just about music, dance, arts etc. There was a ton of chatting and catching up before, after and intermition of A Midsummer Nights Dream. In the photos below and some of my close... and beautiful friends . Enjoy


Before the show started. Rashida James and I.

Camillia Martin and Mehret - Camillia and I.

Adeala on the right.
On me: Ralph Lauren blazer, Calvin Klein undershirt, H&M bag, Zara shoes, vintage cuff watch, and nails and brows done by Tammy`s Spa on Marlee and Glencarin.

Tiffany West, and Mimi.

Manuela, Shamis, Ornella, and Rashida.


Zanana, and Tamara.

Mehret and I.


It was a great night for everyone, and thanks to Samosa King who supplied.. samosas haha.



xoxo, Kyle Rehling.

No comments:

Post a Comment