Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thought id be a little bit inovative..


So i have this H&M trench coat that i picked up on sale a few months back. I loved it because it was 'oversized' and very structured. Recently its been bugging me because i love having structure but i want it to hense by figure. So i've been having i guess.... little day dreams haha about pairing it up with one of my belts. At first i thought maybe my silver studded one? Then i thought no because i want to look chic and classy, so then right away i thought of my vintage black with gold buckle belt! so i paired them up and it was like a match made in fashion heaven. I dont know if its a coinsidence but i think my nail polish (powder blue by joe) blends with it because it gives it that little pop of colour!




xoxo, Kyle Rehling.

No comments:

Post a Comment