Saturday, May 15, 2010

Michel's Baguette




One of my favourite places to go for lunch, enjoy a pastrie (or 2) and/or coffee would have to be Michel's Baguette. Baguette was founded in 1979 and its first location was at Toronto Eaton Center, now there are over 13 locations in Ontario. What makes Michel's Baguette café different from other cafés? its the premium quality and great selection of pastries, sandwiches and salads. Not only could you smell the pastries but you could see them being baked throughout the day...not just in the morning!

I am closest to the Yorkdale location so when i go there with a few friends, or even by myself just to get away from the fast pase lifei live, i order my personal favourites: the vegitarian pizza, the lemon tart, and the chocolate almond croissant.

  
above are some shots of the café, i assume taking photos without peoples permission is not okay but i couldn't resist.

My chocolate almost croissant, portuguese pastries that Manuela bought from the obvious, a portuguese dessert shop, and Vitamin Water (dragonfruit, or pomegranate xxx) which is a must while having lunch :) Its a rule. Then a shot of me wearing YSL and a House of Harlow 1960 necklace with my new bag from H&M.
I thought i was quite casual, don't you think so?


Michel's Baguette is a wonderful place if you wanna grab lunch with a few friends and just relax, i enjoy going there so much i try and make it a weekly thing.

For more information on Michel's Baguette visit their website:


xoxo, Kyle Rehling.

No comments:

Post a Comment