Saturday, May 15, 2010

Catching up

^ top shop jacket, H&M jacket and t shirt, vintage fur, Zara trench coat, vintage Balmain bag, ray ban glasses

I just spent the whole night editing my facebook albums, just deleting and sorting photos. Then i noticed some pictures i haven't looked at in a while, and there photos of some of my dearest friends. It made me sad because i don't get to see them as offen as i wish i could but we still keep in touch so its all good! A certain album i was looking through deffinately got to me. Its of my friend Shelby and Sarah and of course me. It was when they both came to Toronto to catch up and to see Kelly Cutron at MTV Aftershow and at her book signing for her new book: If you have to cry go outside and other things your mother never told you!" We had a great time romeing the streets and designer shops of Yorkville, i miss them terribley but i know we'll get together soon and we'll have an even better time!

Walking around Yorkville.

At The Mtv Aftershow for Kelly Cutrone's appearance. Before the Q&A started we chatted with Sheena.

^On Sarah: Zara trench, Balmain bag, Ray-Ban glasses. On me: H&M jacket and t-shirt, Marc Jacobs Clutch, Tommy Hilfiger canvas bag, Zara shoes, Marc Jacobs necklace.


Strutting up China Town.

Kelly is wearing an Hermes cuff.
Kelly insisted that she take pictures with as many fans as she could.

At Kelly Cutrone's book signing for: If you have to cry, go outside! and other things your mother never told you."

To much of my surprise Kelly took part in a Q&A before the signing and she was hosted by Canada's own, Jeanne Beker. Host of Fashion Television.


xoxo, Kyle Rehling.

No comments:

Post a Comment