Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shu Uemura Makeup Event

Shu Uemura is a Japanese skin care company, who moved onto cosmetics was introduced to North America just 2 years ago! Thee products are available at a Holt Renfrew near you!

The Eyelash counter, i wanted everything :( This brand is so futuristic yet so neutral, its amazing!

A very unique idea, and model who was- i guess you could say, human canvas for the event. Her hair and makeup of course done by Shu Uemura

Nafissa and I

Nafissa getting her makeup done. Note: The makeup artist who did Nafissa's makeup also did Geno's makeup for the YSL Spring/ Summer 2010 cosmetic event.


Zanana getting her makeup done.


Getting my makeup done by an AH-MAZING artist she is so sweet, and such a doll. I love her Chanel glasses that were once sunglasses. Fierce!

<3

Finished product- Only foundation was applied but still it felt great and very light weight.

Can you say.. Inovative?? I know i can. These mannequins were so glam



The makeup artists were great and everyone was so nice! I had a blast with my girls.


xoxo, Kyle Rehling.

No comments:

Post a Comment