Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Once upon a time, a twist

Recently i've been thinking, thinking about weather or not to keep Fashion Twits going.
Because of my quick-switch to vlogging (http://www.youtube.com/thekylerehling)
I seem to have left my blog that i once cared so much about, hanging.
I have been thinking a lot and i will keep my blog up, once upon a time this use to be my escape. Now i have those feelings towards my vlog. I want to do both and since i've been getting more into the beauty scene on Youtube. I thought this blog could be more personal but still about fashion.
So i wont be talking about trends and the must-haves. Thats never really been who i am.
Yes i love designer and they're seasonal collections. Whatever you wish to call it. But im going to talk about what i like, how my day went and my interests at the moment. So stay tuned for more blogging and vlogging!
xoxo, Kyle Rehling.

No comments:

Post a Comment