Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Hunt.

My night was spent running from block to block, and switching from subway to subway all because of the MMVA's. Tonight my friends and I thought about doing something a little bit risky... What was this risky business that we took part in you may ask? Well we decided to stalk and well basically stalk the celebrities who have already arrived for the 2010 Much Music Video Awards. We managed to find Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus. So here are the shots that were taken!

Thee above photo was taken during rehearsals not during the stalk.

Below- The stalk is on!
Justin Bieber.


Bieber was nice enough to sign two girls hands. One of those girls hands was Manuela`s.


Above are photos of Miley and Liam. One thing is for sure.. I have no idea who this guy is all i know is that he is her new toy and hes hot. Thats all i know.
While i`ll lay down finishing this posts i just want you guys to know. My feet kill! I did it all for my amazing readers though!



xoxo, Kyle Rehling.

1 comment:

  1. so so cool babe! you lucky duck!




    http://fashionsmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete