Sunday, May 1, 2011

Outfit of The Day + Face of The Day! 05/01/11

So on my Youtube Channel, i've been doing a few outfit of the day videos. I thought i may as well post them here to for the people on here that do not watch my videos! So heres my first one on ma bloggg.



My face:) ^
-Hard Candy Glamoflauge heavy duty concealer in medium
-Maybelline fit me foundation in 125
-MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in medium
-Elf blush (from the blush and contour duo pallete)
- Revlon matte lipstick on '002 Pink Pout' all over lips
-MAC Lady Gaga Viva glam 1 in the center of lips (because its a luster it has a sheen so i thought it could act as a gloss, placed in the center of my lips it makes them look bigger)



My body ;) ^
-House of Harlow 1960 necklace by Nicole Richie
-Vintage Ralph Lauren cable knit sweater
-70's inspired trousers from H&M
-Vintage black biker boots
-Louis vuitton key and coin holder



xoxo, Kyle Rehling.

No comments:

Post a Comment